Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
krLo (153)
RULES TO LIVE BY AND NO ONE WILL BE MAD!! I_vote_lcapRULES TO LIVE BY AND NO ONE WILL BE MAD!! I_voting_barRULES TO LIVE BY AND NO ONE WILL BE MAD!! I_vote_rcap 
Ryanshome (108)
RULES TO LIVE BY AND NO ONE WILL BE MAD!! I_vote_lcapRULES TO LIVE BY AND NO ONE WILL BE MAD!! I_voting_barRULES TO LIVE BY AND NO ONE WILL BE MAD!! I_vote_rcap 
TorN (82)
Jemar (69)
Vibius Maxwell (64)
t3ger (57)
Harrow (49)
MGheisler (46)
CraSh (38)
Stile (36)
Latest topics
» What goin on??
RULES TO LIVE BY AND NO ONE WILL BE MAD!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:47 am by ITS ME SIN!

» lets play a game :o
RULES TO LIVE BY AND NO ONE WILL BE MAD!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:44 am by Tragon

» Sigs!
RULES TO LIVE BY AND NO ONE WILL BE MAD!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:17 am by Tragon

» Question/problem
RULES TO LIVE BY AND NO ONE WILL BE MAD!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 8:30 am by Tragon

» Hate the person above you...
RULES TO LIVE BY AND NO ONE WILL BE MAD!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:02 am by CraSh

» The new new salary system will be stopped
RULES TO LIVE BY AND NO ONE WILL BE MAD!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:51 pm by Tragon

» 3 Facts
RULES TO LIVE BY AND NO ONE WILL BE MAD!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:19 am by TorN

» Hi all........
RULES TO LIVE BY AND NO ONE WILL BE MAD!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:08 am by TorN

» Guild Pictures!
RULES TO LIVE BY AND NO ONE WILL BE MAD!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:06 am by Tragon

RULES TO LIVE BY AND NO ONE WILL BE MAD!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MGheisler

MGheisler

RULES TO LIVE BY AND NO ONE WILL BE MAD!! Empty
PostSubject: RULES TO LIVE BY AND NO ONE WILL BE MAD!!   RULES TO LIVE BY AND NO ONE WILL BE MAD!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:03 am

The rules i am about to list are not negotiable.. They are backed by all GL's and Sub GL. i need everyone to post on here that u read these as well. Just post a reply and say u understand......

1> Never step on a snipers traps. If u get to woe late, and cant get through find a corner and hide it out, but the only people that need cover is magic characters. So spam magic from somewhere till we can get u through...... If we are being attacked Go on traps. But as soon as the threat is gone. Move away so the sniper can re-trap..

2> Always fight together. no more of this running around the castle and attacking on people single handed. Trust me some will own u. Then we lose extra hits. Our guild fights better together. And if u do want to go run around keep us informed on what u want. Let us know. Us being GL, Sub GL, and the Generals, when we appoint them. Don't be a HERO!!! king

3> If and ONLY if our castle gets taken. Everyone to the PRE-EMP room... go as quickly as possible. Fix equips, heal, whatever. COME back, and stay in pre-emp. now, pay attention when u get there. If I say go!!!! or Marine says go!!! U run in. Start attacking EVERYONE.... Magic... Spam everywhere..... And don't stop till u die. But if u see a sniper. Attack them first. only because, when they die there traps are gone. If u have hide or cloak, try and get to the emp. Don't attack just get as close as possible. If you have TGTB. U go in last. because. u can get through a lot easier but it gives us a chance of not worrying about traps....

4> OK All Members if u want to add anything. Please write it down on this topic. If a moderator finds it pointless, then they will delete/change it.
TY everyone. I hope u all stay loyal.

SINFUL SINX
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/g_que81
Tragon

Tragon

PostSubject: Re: RULES TO LIVE BY AND NO ONE WILL BE MAD!!   RULES TO LIVE BY AND NO ONE WILL BE MAD!! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:52 pm

I have read and agree to the terms herein stated. I have never participated on woe so please be patient and help me as much as possible. I will try my best to do what is asked.

Sincerely,
Tragon The Brave
Back to top Go down
Great_shamerr09

Great_shamerr09

PostSubject: Re: RULES TO LIVE BY AND NO ONE WILL BE MAD!!   RULES TO LIVE BY AND NO ONE WILL BE MAD!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:03 pm

i understand these rules.. ill try not to step on traps.. there my weakness but the rest i got it.....RULES TO LIVE BY AND NO ONE WILL BE MAD!! 12345813
Back to top Go down
Jemar

Jemar

PostSubject: Re: RULES TO LIVE BY AND NO ONE WILL BE MAD!!   RULES TO LIVE BY AND NO ONE WILL BE MAD!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 6:24 am

BOOOOO!! Evil or Very Mad

I HATE YOU MIKE!!! Mad
Back to top Go down
MGheisler

MGheisler

PostSubject: Re: RULES TO LIVE BY AND NO ONE WILL BE MAD!!   RULES TO LIVE BY AND NO ONE WILL BE MAD!! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 10:59 am

Wow theres just some things a man can't deal with and thats hate!! Good thing im not a man!! or?? Wait!?!?! Ummm..... NVM pale
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/g_que81
Jemar

Jemar

PostSubject: Re: RULES TO LIVE BY AND NO ONE WILL BE MAD!!   RULES TO LIVE BY AND NO ONE WILL BE MAD!! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 4:28 pm

i still hate you even if your not a man!!!

BOO!!
Back to top Go down
kill zone

PostSubject: got em   RULES TO LIVE BY AND NO ONE WILL BE MAD!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:05 am

I totally understand the rules and will try my hardest to follow them and will try to stay away frm traps. lol Peace. geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RULES TO LIVE BY AND NO ONE WILL BE MAD!!   RULES TO LIVE BY AND NO ONE WILL BE MAD!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RULES TO LIVE BY AND NO ONE WILL BE MAD!!
Page 1 of 1