Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
krLo (153)
The new new salary system will be stopped I_vote_lcapThe new new salary system will be stopped I_voting_barThe new new salary system will be stopped I_vote_rcap 
Ryanshome (108)
The new new salary system will be stopped I_vote_lcapThe new new salary system will be stopped I_voting_barThe new new salary system will be stopped I_vote_rcap 
TorN (82)
Jemar (69)
Vibius Maxwell (64)
t3ger (57)
Harrow (49)
MGheisler (46)
CraSh (38)
Stile (36)
Latest topics
» What goin on??
The new new salary system will be stopped I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:47 am by ITS ME SIN!

» lets play a game :o
The new new salary system will be stopped I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:44 am by Tragon

» Sigs!
The new new salary system will be stopped I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:17 am by Tragon

» Question/problem
The new new salary system will be stopped I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 8:30 am by Tragon

» Hate the person above you...
The new new salary system will be stopped I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:02 am by CraSh

» The new new salary system will be stopped
The new new salary system will be stopped I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:51 pm by Tragon

» 3 Facts
The new new salary system will be stopped I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:19 am by TorN

» Hi all........
The new new salary system will be stopped I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:08 am by TorN

» Guild Pictures!
The new new salary system will be stopped I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:06 am by Tragon

The new new salary system will be stopped

Go down 
+4
MGheisler
Stile
CraSh
Jemar
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Jemar

Jemar

The new new salary system will be stopped Empty
PostSubject: The new new salary system will be stopped   The new new salary system will be stopped I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 10:25 pm

guys sorry but i have to stop giving points and the salary...

i lost all my items..i was scammed by a person who i've trusted..

so guys i will be gone for maybe a long time..but i will be using a different account..

I am very sorry i didnt expect that this will happen to me..so please try to understand my situation..

for more details just PM me..

if you guys see my old characters online that's not me..i am not going to use it again...

~I loved this guild with my whole heart and tried to bring it to the top,but some people stopped me from doing it~
Back to top Go down
CraSh

CraSh

PostSubject: Re: The new new salary system will be stopped   The new new salary system will be stopped I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:12 am

DUDE... who was it?? did u get an ss or something?? that sux man... -_-"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/herecomesamiel
Stile

PostSubject: Re: The new new salary system will be stopped   The new new salary system will be stopped I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:42 am

anytime you see me online and ill have time ill go with you for 3vs3 and ill give you all badges ill get that time. And you shuld post the name of that person so we can watch out for him to scam us.
Back to top Go down
MGheisler

MGheisler

PostSubject: Re: The new new salary system will be stopped   The new new salary system will be stopped I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:03 am

Jemar man, i really apologize for what is happening.... Let me know if there is anything u need from me, i would love to have u back in Pain at tip top. We all know im rich lol, and i can provide items, in these types of circumstances.... plus u are one of my tops.... Come talk to me, or PM me!! Hope all goes well. Later santa
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/g_que81
Great_shamerr09

Great_shamerr09

PostSubject: Re: The new new salary system will be stopped   The new new salary system will be stopped I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 12:02 pm

jemar if u want i can hack his xilero account & banned him like GM.. wat u say?
Back to top Go down
Tragon

Tragon

PostSubject: Re: The new new salary system will be stopped   The new new salary system will be stopped I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:55 am

hey Great_shamerr09 remind me never to get on ur bad side bro. Shocked
Back to top Go down
TorN

PostSubject: Re: The new new salary system will be stopped   The new new salary system will be stopped I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:24 am

*Sigh* ... This kind of stuff should not exist, it only brings troubles. Man I wish I could help you, I barely have some gear and I'm not active enough to grab some gear for you Embarassed. I guess I can only wish you luck, and I love you dude!
Back to top Go down
~B A L A N A R~

PostSubject: hah??tol jemar na hack ka nino??   The new new salary system will be stopped I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 5:41 am

who the hell hacked ur accnt man??
its been a while dude...getting back in R.O..
guess im quite busy...passed on my subject which is pre-req for OJT or on the job training...whew! maybe by april i'll try to come back playing...hi sinful..long live PAIN...and jemar condolence dude... Sad
Back to top Go down
Tragon

Tragon

PostSubject: Re: The new new salary system will be stopped   The new new salary system will be stopped I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:51 pm

I really hope that the person gets or has gotten banned for this. i work hard for my gear and to c someone steal it would just make me furious beyond words.

PAIN WILL RISE TO THE TOP!!! EVERYONE FEARS PAIN. WE WILL BRING JUSTICE IN THE FORM OF PAIN!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new new salary system will be stopped   The new new salary system will be stopped I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new new salary system will be stopped
Page 1 of 1