Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
krLo (153)
Question/problem I_vote_lcapQuestion/problem I_voting_barQuestion/problem I_vote_rcap 
Ryanshome (108)
Question/problem I_vote_lcapQuestion/problem I_voting_barQuestion/problem I_vote_rcap 
TorN (82)
Jemar (69)
Vibius Maxwell (64)
t3ger (57)
Harrow (49)
MGheisler (46)
CraSh (38)
Stile (36)
Latest topics
» What goin on??
Question/problem I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:47 am by ITS ME SIN!

» lets play a game :o
Question/problem I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:44 am by Tragon

» Sigs!
Question/problem I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:17 am by Tragon

» Question/problem
Question/problem I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 8:30 am by Tragon

» Hate the person above you...
Question/problem I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:02 am by CraSh

» The new new salary system will be stopped
Question/problem I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:51 pm by Tragon

» 3 Facts
Question/problem I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:19 am by TorN

» Hi all........
Question/problem I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:08 am by TorN

» Guild Pictures!
Question/problem I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:06 am by Tragon

Question/problem

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stile

Question/problem Empty
PostSubject: Question/problem   Question/problem I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 2:36 am

HOW TO GET NEW SPRITES?????????

i patched sakray ro.exe and xilero patcher and still dont have it, can anyone tell me what to do to have them?

OK most likely i solved the problem,i did some stupid things like extracting my data.grf file and putting that extrected data into my old data folder (now all letters are in korean and most items i dont see like you, exe sword is a "trunk" item and dragon helm is an "robber mask" item). now i need to download whole RO again so i dunno if ill be at woe
Back to top Go down
CraSh

CraSh

Question/problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question/problem   Question/problem I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 11:39 pm

hmmm.... did u download the patch? if u ddnt try DLing it and run the patch... maybe that will work.... @_@"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/herecomesamiel
Stile

Question/problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question/problem   Question/problem I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 4:15 am

i have all dowlnloaded and patched but still i dont have some folders and files.
probablu my problem is in data.grf file but i cannot change it.
Back to top Go down
Tragon

Tragon

Question/problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question/problem   Question/problem I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 8:30 am

Take this for whats its worth but you can always uninstall the program and reinstall it. hopefully you have saved the installer somewhere. makesure that the installer is copyed to another location or the program uninstaller will delete that 2. its a drastic measure but what ever works! hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Question/problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question/problem   Question/problem I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question/problem
Page 1 of 1