Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
krLo (153)
question about SA set and EMP set I_vote_lcapquestion about SA set and EMP set I_voting_barquestion about SA set and EMP set I_vote_rcap 
Ryanshome (108)
question about SA set and EMP set I_vote_lcapquestion about SA set and EMP set I_voting_barquestion about SA set and EMP set I_vote_rcap 
TorN (82)
Jemar (69)
Vibius Maxwell (64)
t3ger (57)
Harrow (49)
MGheisler (46)
CraSh (38)
Stile (36)
Latest topics
» What goin on??
question about SA set and EMP set I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:47 am by ITS ME SIN!

» lets play a game :o
question about SA set and EMP set I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:44 am by Tragon

» Sigs!
question about SA set and EMP set I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:17 am by Tragon

» Question/problem
question about SA set and EMP set I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 8:30 am by Tragon

» Hate the person above you...
question about SA set and EMP set I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:02 am by CraSh

» The new new salary system will be stopped
question about SA set and EMP set I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:51 pm by Tragon

» 3 Facts
question about SA set and EMP set I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:19 am by TorN

» Hi all........
question about SA set and EMP set I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:08 am by TorN

» Guild Pictures!
question about SA set and EMP set I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:06 am by Tragon

question about SA set and EMP set

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~[Lt]Jarhea~

question about SA set and EMP set Empty
PostSubject: question about SA set and EMP set   question about SA set and EMP set I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 5:56 pm

Which is better?SA set or EMP set? confused
Back to top Go down
krLo

krLo

question about SA set and EMP set Empty
PostSubject: Re: question about SA set and EMP set   question about SA set and EMP set I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:11 pm

it depends on the job that would be using the set

for me, Int Types are much better using Emp Set

and the other Types use SA set, but that's just me

wait for further reply from the guild
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/anyapanda

question about SA set and EMP set
Page 1 of 1