Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
krLo (153)
ATTACKING AND DEFENSE I_vote_lcapATTACKING AND DEFENSE I_voting_barATTACKING AND DEFENSE I_vote_rcap 
Ryanshome (108)
ATTACKING AND DEFENSE I_vote_lcapATTACKING AND DEFENSE I_voting_barATTACKING AND DEFENSE I_vote_rcap 
TorN (82)
Jemar (69)
Vibius Maxwell (64)
t3ger (57)
Harrow (49)
MGheisler (46)
CraSh (38)
Stile (36)
Latest topics
» What goin on??
ATTACKING AND DEFENSE I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:47 am by ITS ME SIN!

» lets play a game :o
ATTACKING AND DEFENSE I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:44 am by Tragon

» Sigs!
ATTACKING AND DEFENSE I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:17 am by Tragon

» Question/problem
ATTACKING AND DEFENSE I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 8:30 am by Tragon

» Hate the person above you...
ATTACKING AND DEFENSE I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:02 am by CraSh

» The new new salary system will be stopped
ATTACKING AND DEFENSE I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:51 pm by Tragon

» 3 Facts
ATTACKING AND DEFENSE I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:19 am by TorN

» Hi all........
ATTACKING AND DEFENSE I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:08 am by TorN

» Guild Pictures!
ATTACKING AND DEFENSE I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:06 am by Tragon

ATTACKING AND DEFENSE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bolu

bolu

ATTACKING AND DEFENSE Empty
PostSubject: ATTACKING AND DEFENSE   ATTACKING AND DEFENSE I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 4:12 am

em.. let me know if i get wrong

1. in offense.. dont put all LK to attack 1 castel.. especially at last time.. send them to take down other castel.. high chance to get more castel in WoE, and bring 1 stalk w/ u to open trap..

2. def.. surely must have at last 4 sniper to spam trap "sure they must that they job" wiz and creator will more helpfully for def. we need to take down LK as fast as we can. other i think is fine..

about the skill. i think every body know better than i am. how ever this is just an a opinion.
Back to top Go down
http://friendster.com/megacyber
Jemar

Jemar

PostSubject: Re: ATTACKING AND DEFENSE   ATTACKING AND DEFENSE I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 6:22 am

mike doesnt let me get castle when i use my LK..CURSE you mike!!..and i still hate mike!!..

i think the other snipers need to practice to put traps..i mean last woe some snipers didnt mind putting trap nad the other side Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
bolu

bolu

PostSubject: Re: ATTACKING AND DEFENSE   ATTACKING AND DEFENSE I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:05 am

one thing on attacking... we all must take a risk of attacking.

not get a castel is worse thing we have to face.. but this is a good for mental..

we can use it for something that make us better next woe..

so dunno afraid to attack. thrust w/ our LK is the best thing that we can do....
Back to top Go down
Jemar

Jemar

PostSubject: Re: ATTACKING AND DEFENSE   ATTACKING AND DEFENSE I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 2:53 am

you are right bolu..LK is the key to getting castles..they should always lead the push to the emp room..but one time some LK's are afraid to go inside the emp room..LOL! lol!

They should always push forward so they lessen the traps so our sinx can go make the emp breakl..
Back to top Go down
bolu

bolu

PostSubject: Re: ATTACKING AND DEFENSE   ATTACKING AND DEFENSE I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 4:33 am

so put that LK behind other job on att. bounce bounce

im more respect LK who try harder to get castel than LK afraid dead. in WoE it's normally if u dead, and no one will blame u for that.

dif w/ sniper. study scratch Twisted Evil Twisted Evil our emp break sniper will be blame for it. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Jemar

Jemar

PostSubject: Re: ATTACKING AND DEFENSE   ATTACKING AND DEFENSE I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 4:44 am

let the LK go first..like AD and Beanie Boys do..they let the LK do the trap clearing so their stalkers or sinx finish the rest of traps...

LOL you cant just blame us snipers..i experienced just the 3 of us defending the castle..LOL..and some members dont protect the trappers.. Mad
Back to top Go down
MGheisler

MGheisler

PostSubject: Re: ATTACKING AND DEFENSE   ATTACKING AND DEFENSE I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 10:22 am

Jemar wrote:
mike doesnt let me get castle when i use my LK..CURSE you mike!!..and i still hate mike!!..

i think the other snipers need to practice to put traps..i mean last woe some snipers didnt mind putting trap nad the other side Crying or Very sad

Jedi i always sent u to get the castle, and u always cursed ur self, and then u apparaintly got sick of ur LK, so i dont know what to tell, u but that i hate u too Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/g_que81
Jemar

Jemar

PostSubject: Re: ATTACKING AND DEFENSE   ATTACKING AND DEFENSE I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 4:34 pm

LOL not always mike... lol!

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATTACKING AND DEFENSE   ATTACKING AND DEFENSE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ATTACKING AND DEFENSE
Page 1 of 1