Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
krLo (153)
Not able to WOE?!?!?! I_vote_lcapNot able to WOE?!?!?! I_voting_barNot able to WOE?!?!?! I_vote_rcap 
Ryanshome (108)
Not able to WOE?!?!?! I_vote_lcapNot able to WOE?!?!?! I_voting_barNot able to WOE?!?!?! I_vote_rcap 
TorN (82)
Jemar (69)
Vibius Maxwell (64)
t3ger (57)
Harrow (49)
MGheisler (46)
CraSh (38)
Stile (36)
Latest topics
» What goin on??
Not able to WOE?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:47 am by ITS ME SIN!

» lets play a game :o
Not able to WOE?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:44 am by Tragon

» Sigs!
Not able to WOE?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:17 am by Tragon

» Question/problem
Not able to WOE?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 8:30 am by Tragon

» Hate the person above you...
Not able to WOE?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:02 am by CraSh

» The new new salary system will be stopped
Not able to WOE?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:51 pm by Tragon

» 3 Facts
Not able to WOE?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:19 am by TorN

» Hi all........
Not able to WOE?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:08 am by TorN

» Guild Pictures!
Not able to WOE?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:06 am by Tragon

Not able to WOE?!?!?!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MGheisler

MGheisler

Not able to WOE?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Not able to WOE?!?!?!   Not able to WOE?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:25 am

Ok all I am putting this Up so if u are not going to be able to make it to a woe and u know ahead of time. U can let me know. The past few weeks has bin very bad for our guild No but this past weekend, it started to pick up, and it is looking very pleasing cheers . So i need to know if u are going to be there, I thank you for taking the time to do this. And as well, if u know of any members who r no longer with us Sad , and have points in list or that are still in guild please let me know. I will be an Evil or Very Mad Angel Twisted Evil and take care of that problem, i promise lol! so anywho. Well, please let me know, TY

Sinful Sin-x santa
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/g_que81
Tragon

Tragon

Not able to WOE?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not able to WOE?!?!?!   Not able to WOE?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:14 pm

Hey sinful i just want to give you a heads up. i trade my laptop back and forth with my fiance. she gets it for 2 weeks and i get it for 2 weeks. (when u both pay half its about what u have to do when u dont live together) ne way so after this following sunday i will not be online for about 2 weeks. hope u understand. and ty for helpin me in woe i had a great time!

Tragon
Back to top Go down

Not able to WOE?!?!?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: War Of Emperium-
Jump to: