Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
krLo (153)
Want us to own more in woe? read this. I_vote_lcapWant us to own more in woe? read this. I_voting_barWant us to own more in woe? read this. I_vote_rcap 
Ryanshome (108)
Want us to own more in woe? read this. I_vote_lcapWant us to own more in woe? read this. I_voting_barWant us to own more in woe? read this. I_vote_rcap 
TorN (82)
Jemar (69)
Vibius Maxwell (64)
t3ger (57)
Harrow (49)
MGheisler (46)
CraSh (38)
Stile (36)
Latest topics
» What goin on??
Want us to own more in woe? read this. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:47 am by ITS ME SIN!

» lets play a game :o
Want us to own more in woe? read this. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:44 am by Tragon

» Sigs!
Want us to own more in woe? read this. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:17 am by Tragon

» Question/problem
Want us to own more in woe? read this. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 8:30 am by Tragon

» Hate the person above you...
Want us to own more in woe? read this. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:02 am by CraSh

» The new new salary system will be stopped
Want us to own more in woe? read this. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:51 pm by Tragon

» 3 Facts
Want us to own more in woe? read this. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:19 am by TorN

» Hi all........
Want us to own more in woe? read this. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:08 am by TorN

» Guild Pictures!
Want us to own more in woe? read this. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:06 am by Tragon

Want us to own more in woe? read this.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
touchin evil

Want us to own more in woe? read this. Empty
PostSubject: Want us to own more in woe? read this.   Want us to own more in woe? read this. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:27 pm

Well we managed to hold swan from those OKA, but it was chaotic. Snipers don't trap, Wizards not using MC and gravitational field, no clown or gypsy using wand of hermode and lack of creators. I know we lack on numbers but even with a lil number, we would pretty much hold a castle easily if we are organized.

So far i believe not everyone still know how to use their chars efficiently during woe so if you guys are free and you see me around doing nothing, feel free to ask and i would gladly teach you.

I would post simple woe guides for every class in the near future.

Oh and remember, Marc loves you Razz
Back to top Go down
zewizard

PostSubject: Re: Want us to own more in woe? read this.   Want us to own more in woe? read this. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:08 am

I don't wanna sound like a bitch or anything but I have no idea in what WOE you were because the wizard were using MC and gravitational field....if you would have been in the same WOE than I was, you would have seen that I was back in the castle before you when we took it back and I managed to hold down and kill 4 oka dudes both by using mc and grav n sg, and that, before you were even back in there.

Please make sure you are 100% of the affirmations you bring up before saying stuff that ain't true and can offend people.
Back to top Go down
zewizard

PostSubject: Re: Want us to own more in woe? read this.   Want us to own more in woe? read this. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:09 am

Also, I believe using a voice chat program as ventrilo or such would greatly up our communication during Woe's
Back to top Go down
krLo

krLo

PostSubject: Re: Want us to own more in woe? read this.   Want us to own more in woe? read this. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 2:44 pm

first: dont double post wahahhaa

second: dont be offended, marc is just stating what he saw, maybe he didnt saw you use MC or Grav Field

third: I am currently busy with school stuffs and haven't had the time to study and create ventrilo so for anybody who knows how to please pm me

fourth: If any people need help in woe please pm marc, or me if i know the char but mostly look for marc, he's my master too and he knows alot, I trust him and you should too

that's all.. =)

lol!

cheers, pain rules.. =)
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/anyapanda
touchin evil

PostSubject: Re: Want us to own more in woe? read this.   Want us to own more in woe? read this. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:20 pm

1st: are you the only wizard in Pain? I'm not referring to all wizards just some.
2nd: Are you present on woe? Coz there were moments where sinx and lk just pass by easily our defense without being slow down.
3rd: Are you sure ur MC does "high damage" to them? If not then it's a waste.
4th: Like krlo said im just saying what i saw.
Back to top Go down
zewizard

PostSubject: Re: Want us to own more in woe? read this.   Want us to own more in woe? read this. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:44 am

touchin evil wrote:
1st: are you the only wizard in Pain? I'm not referring to all wizards just some.
2nd: Are you present on woe? Coz there were moments where sinx and lk just pass by easily our defense without being slow down.
3rd: Are you sure ur MC does "high damage" to them? If not then it's a waste.
4th: Like krlo said im just saying what i saw.

they passed when we had no traps at all being layed down.

Also krlo, for ventrilo, i already proposed it as I own a ventrilo server but i got told it wasnt really necessary
Back to top Go down
touchin evil

PostSubject: Re: Want us to own more in woe? read this.   Want us to own more in woe? read this. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 5:39 pm

zewizard wrote:
they passed when we had no traps at all being layed down.
What I meant by being slow down is being slown down by gravitational field.
Anyways we will see next woe.
Back to top Go down
krLo

krLo

PostSubject: Re: Want us to own more in woe? read this.   Want us to own more in woe? read this. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:01 pm

zewizard wrote:

Also krlo, for ventrilo, i already proposed it as I own a ventrilo server but i got told it wasnt really necessary

I can't recall that you told me about it, and I most certainly don't recall that I told you that it wasn't necessary,
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/anyapanda
t3ger

t3ger

PostSubject: Re: Want us to own more in woe? read this.   Want us to own more in woe? read this. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:06 pm

i try to trap again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want us to own more in woe? read this.   Want us to own more in woe? read this. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Want us to own more in woe? read this.
Page 1 of 1