Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
krLo (153)
NEW SALARY SYSTEM READ THIS! I_vote_lcapNEW SALARY SYSTEM READ THIS! I_voting_barNEW SALARY SYSTEM READ THIS! I_vote_rcap 
Ryanshome (108)
NEW SALARY SYSTEM READ THIS! I_vote_lcapNEW SALARY SYSTEM READ THIS! I_voting_barNEW SALARY SYSTEM READ THIS! I_vote_rcap 
TorN (82)
Jemar (69)
Vibius Maxwell (64)
t3ger (57)
Harrow (49)
MGheisler (46)
CraSh (38)
Stile (36)
Latest topics
» What goin on??
NEW SALARY SYSTEM READ THIS! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:47 am by ITS ME SIN!

» lets play a game :o
NEW SALARY SYSTEM READ THIS! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:44 am by Tragon

» Sigs!
NEW SALARY SYSTEM READ THIS! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:17 am by Tragon

» Question/problem
NEW SALARY SYSTEM READ THIS! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 8:30 am by Tragon

» Hate the person above you...
NEW SALARY SYSTEM READ THIS! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:02 am by CraSh

» The new new salary system will be stopped
NEW SALARY SYSTEM READ THIS! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:51 pm by Tragon

» 3 Facts
NEW SALARY SYSTEM READ THIS! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:19 am by TorN

» Hi all........
NEW SALARY SYSTEM READ THIS! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:08 am by TorN

» Guild Pictures!
NEW SALARY SYSTEM READ THIS! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:06 am by Tragon

NEW SALARY SYSTEM READ THIS!

Go down 
+2
Tragon
Jemar
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jemar

Jemar

NEW SALARY SYSTEM READ THIS! Empty
PostSubject: NEW SALARY SYSTEM READ THIS!   NEW SALARY SYSTEM READ THIS! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:47 am

i know im not the GL but for this guild to have many active members i have to make new salary system...

but we have to run a background check on the members who gonna get the points..i know some will join and get the salary and leave the guild..

so here it works..

1 woe attendance=0.5 point
3 straight woe attendance=2 points
3 straight succesful woe attendance=3 points
note: 3 straight woe means you attended friday,saturday and sunday..
note: 3 straight succesful woe means all 3day with castle at end of woe..

9 points=Emperor Helm or Scarlet Angel Helm
9 points=Emperor Shoulders or Scarlet Angel Ears
15 points=Emperor Wing or Scarlet Angel Wing

if you have any questions PM me ingame or reply here..
Back to top Go down
Tragon

Tragon

PostSubject: Re: NEW SALARY SYSTEM READ THIS!   NEW SALARY SYSTEM READ THIS! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:58 am

wait wait wait i thought that woe was only on friday? what times is it on the other days???
Back to top Go down
Jemar

Jemar

PostSubject: Re: NEW SALARY SYSTEM READ THIS!   NEW SALARY SYSTEM READ THIS! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 4:52 pm

boo!

we have 3 days of woe in a week lol!
Back to top Go down
KonFeTi

PostSubject: Re: NEW SALARY SYSTEM READ THIS!   NEW SALARY SYSTEM READ THIS! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:00 pm

Nice system,

Im Newbie,
Thanks for the promotion,

nice to meet you all !!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Stile

PostSubject: Re: NEW SALARY SYSTEM READ THIS!   NEW SALARY SYSTEM READ THIS! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:05 pm

Jemar i totaly agree with you but only if the sets parts will come from YOU not from Mike (lol for ex. 5 players will have the same amount of points and wuld like to trade it for full sets, where the hell will you get them?). about joining-getting salary-leaving, 9 points for part of set? you were joking about that right? when you need to get 30-40 points for each part youll stay longer with us if your planning to leave us as soon as you get set. so yea, if you Jemar will be giving those parts, than this system is good! but if not, well, its only my opinion, SHUT THE HELL UP
Back to top Go down
bolu

bolu

PostSubject: Re: NEW SALARY SYSTEM READ THIS!   NEW SALARY SYSTEM READ THIS! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 2:04 am

i totally agree w/ stile.

WoE time (my time is +8 GMT)

saturday 08.00 AM
sunday 05.00 AM
monday 01.00 AM
Back to top Go down
http://friendster.com/megacyber
Jemar

Jemar

PostSubject: Re: NEW SALARY SYSTEM READ THIS!   NEW SALARY SYSTEM READ THIS! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 3:12 am

yes stile the set piece salary WILL COME FROM ME CLINKZEASTWOOD!..

mike and I talked about it..

i think this is one of the best way to get our guild to get active members...

lol my point system is just good for me..the old salary system requires 30 points to just get Emperor Helm or Scarlet Angel Helm..LOL to that..i think some members left because of that..and my friend sazuka a former pain member left this guild because of the old system because she had a hard time to get her target salary of set pieces...

and AngelCeles who is the most active member in woe just got DW for her salary points

even i who has the most points right now still cant get the set piece Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Jemar

Jemar

PostSubject: Re: NEW SALARY SYSTEM READ THIS!   NEW SALARY SYSTEM READ THIS! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 3:15 am

we joined this guild like 3 or more months ago..and yet my points is just 26.5

3.5 points short to get Emp Helm.. affraid
Back to top Go down
bolu

bolu

PostSubject: Re: NEW SALARY SYSTEM READ THIS!   NEW SALARY SYSTEM READ THIS! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 4:28 am

about the point. i think that should be update soon. after many new member join.
i think everyone need to know how many point they got.
Back to top Go down
http://friendster.com/megacyber
Jemar

Jemar

PostSubject: Re: NEW SALARY SYSTEM READ THIS!   NEW SALARY SYSTEM READ THIS! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 4:48 am

ok ill take care of it.. Twisted Evil

thanks bolu..

and by the way my system is not yet final..i need the opinion of the other loyal members of pain.. cheers
Back to top Go down
MGheisler

MGheisler

PostSubject: Re: NEW SALARY SYSTEM READ THIS!   NEW SALARY SYSTEM READ THIS! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 10:19 am

Ok u all, I am doing a clean up... And Angel left because u told her to go to EC 1 and 2 DW is worth a sety peice... I would have given her a set peice if she wanted. i also gave her stuff when she first came to here, i did that with you, and SO many other peoploe BEfore i was GL. And Bolu, I am trying to keep an update on the points, but what am i supposed to dowhen people leave the guild and come back, or leave and even Attack us?? seriously what is someone to think of that... I am so fed up with this whole point thing, im about to pay everyone off and just have my loyal members, but, people are greedy. I even have helped alot of people out who were not in the guild. I am actually fed up with people dis agreeing with this system. As soon as people get peices, they leave anyways. ya i thank them but seriously. Thats why its expensive... so in all other words, i hope u all have fun, because im sick of it, and i get on EVERY woe to just woe and have fun, but keep Pain Alive. But i can't do it alone. So again, i am going to need help, I am cleaning out pain. All non active members, are gettting deleted unless they have told me a reason for.

TY See you all around...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/g_que81
Jemar

Jemar

PostSubject: Re: NEW SALARY SYSTEM READ THIS!   NEW SALARY SYSTEM READ THIS! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:03 pm

angel had her reasons, she never really care for items. she only gets what she needs and we help each other out... the reason she traded the DW for my emp shoulder is beacause i needed the wing for my token set and the shoulder is the only thing i have that she somehow needs... and second she doesnt have a token set to pair it with so we traded. no other reasons... i remember her asking for some other stuff for her points though... second she had decided to leave pain long before but i keep fending her off to stay... her reason not that clear though but all i know she feels not that needed, being one of maybe the longest pain member and one of the active members i know people somehow dont listen to her ideas... maybe because shes a girl?? i dont know its not im defending her or anything im just stating what i know and i do know her personally... third salary is salary may it be the reason they stay or not the point is. how you keep your word and how to keep good people... i dont know how loyal you think angel is but shes loyal to me...

and mike, yes i do told her to go join EC because she told me she is going to join AD.. i told her to join EC because it is ally to our guild instead of going to the enemy!!! Mad lol!

i love this guild because fo you mike... because you are the one who helped us when we were just starting... and mike, honestly you are the one we treated as our GL even when marine is still the GL of pain....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW SALARY SYSTEM READ THIS!   NEW SALARY SYSTEM READ THIS! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW SALARY SYSTEM READ THIS!
Page 1 of 1